Thursday, September 4, 2008

Baby Sitter Services

There have been quite a few requests from Canal Gardens residents seeking baby sitters here and here. We do understand the difficulties and challenges faced by working parents especially those from "outstations", in finding the right nannies and/or baby sitters.

We have received a request from one of the resident within Canal Gardens who is offering such services. Please note that we are helping to publish these information in good faith. We do not receive any "advertisement fees" ... it is all in the name of community service.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a resident of Canal Gardens and from the posts I found out that some residents need childcare services and I'm currently offering that. Below is a description of the services I'm offering and I woluld like it to be posted in the Community Blog. I hope this will be approved by the administrator. Thank you.

Available: Childcare & After School Care Services in Canal GardensI'm offering homebased childcare for 0-3 yrs old children & after school care for 4-6 yrs old schooling children. Clean & comfortable environment, providing English reading programme. All materials are provided. Available from Oct 2008 onwards. Please feel free to call/sms me, Michelle at 014-9376187.

No comments: