Thursday, June 19, 2008

Security, Security, Security

Feedback from another concerned resident, May. Security or rather the lack of it ... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, regarding about the security problem, I’m wondering how come there is so easy for an outsider to enter our housing area without any security check at the guardhouse. I have come across this matter for so many times. I have a few visits from my cousin and friend. The guard didn’t bother to register the visitor. I have experience it by myself before that I try to enter at the visitor lane, and the guard allowed me to enter directly without any checking. 

‘WHAT KIND OF SECURITY IS THIS?’ We need tighter security this housing area. 
 
Thank you and hopefully our concern can be taken into serious consideration.

2 comments:

Feeling Great said...

I share the same opinion with May.

Through my observation, I consider our security guard do not perform their basic required duty of registering the visitors most of the times.

Many times when I pass through the entrance, I notice that visitors are allowed to pass through the gate by just waving their hands to the guard on duty without any registration.

If this is allowed to continue, I fear the worst that we may be inviting something uptowards to happen.

I urge our committee of Canal Gardens to review the registration process and enforce it. Suggested registration process should involve visitors showing their IC and the guard on duty to copy down vistor's IC, and car registration number.

As residents, I also hope that all fellow residents can give full cooperation and support in making this change a success.

Together, let us make Canal Gardens the safest,most enjoyable and livable place in Kota Kemuning!

Anonymous said...

I totally agreed with May's comment. Our security guard is yet to achieve its standard. I've seen the security guard simply allowed an indonesian motorist entering without stopping him. The worst thing was that the guy travaled on his motobike didn't even show his hand.

I've a suggestion here,
Why not stick back to the car sticker? Those with car stickers are allowed to come in without registration whereas those without canal garden car sticker requires a strict checking.

I always believe "PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE".

Thank you.

Regards,
a concerned CG Resident